1.01.2010

happy new year!




I posted the whole story of our family's fabulous New Year's Eve traditions over at the kojo blog, so I won't go through all of it again. But this picture of December 31st, 1992 is just too fabulous not to share. Check it out, y'all.

Highlights? Kiji's cuteness, Aji's bangs, Dad's facial expression, dear gracious- MY facial expression (I had a generally happy childhood, so the bad attitude is just uncalled for), the belt that I chose to wear over my pajama pants (are those pajama pants? gosh let's hope so, right?). My favorite part, though, is the fact that my parents continued our family traditions even through high school and college, no matter how too-cool we were for them. And I love, LOVE, the way we spent New Year's Eve together.

Happy 2010, y'all!

No comments: